Members of our team are in Atlanta representing FRONTSTEPS at the CINC Up ’19 conference. If you’re attending the event, we encourage you to stop by our booth to meet our Vice President of Payments and Strategic Development, Matt DeWolf, and National Account Executive, Fernando Polanco.
We Love Conferences
We absolutely love attending industry events like this. As a SaaS company, we don’t get the privilege of meeting many of our customers in person. These events enable us to meet individuals that we’ve built relationships with over the years through phone calls and emails, which is priceless. We’re able to collect valuable feedback during these in-person interactions, as well as share insight into where FRONTSTEPS is heading as an organization with our customers. We also learn a great deal attending these events. From hopping in on classes and lectures to networking with industry professionals, we’re able to take valuable knowledge back home to Colorado. These learnings help drive strategic initiatives and guide future enhancements to both to our overall product and the support we provide.
As a former Atlanta resident, here are some spots I highly recommend checking out during your trip.
- Georgia Aquarium: Don’t miss tonight’s dinner reception at the world’s largest aquarium habitat. If you have time and are feeling adventurous, consider purchasing tickets to swim or dive with their whale sharks and manta rays.
- Headquarter Tours: Atlanta is home to several worldwide brands, many of which offer a look inside their business through tours. Consider checking out the World of Coca Cola or CNN, both of which are conveniently located near the conference.
- The Varsity: Need a snack after the conference? Stop by The Varsity, a beloved, long-standing fast food joint known for delicious burgers, hot dogs, and fries.
- Six Feet Under: Looking for a great spot to grab dinner or a drink? Visit the Westside location of Six Feet Under for excellent seafood and beer options. Insider tip: sit on the rooftop to catch photo-worthy views of the famous Atlanta skyline, and grab a draft from local brewer, SweetWater.
- Piedmont Park: In you’re in need of some exercise after sitting during lectures, take a short Uber ride to Piedmont Park. This urban oasis offers several trails and walkways perfect for squeezing in a quick run or brisk walk.