Some 300 or so miles southwest of Denver is Telluride, an iconic Victorian mining town that has earned accolades for its genuine mountain charm, breathtaking vistas, culture, and world-class skiing. Rightly so. And within this picturesque region sits a community with 300 high-end homes divided into smaller ‘villages.'
This case study quickly examines the challenges that this Telluride community faced and how the FRONTSTEPS team developed a customized and effective solution. Particularly notable is the end-to-end collaboration between Telluride's HOA leadership and our sales and implementation team.
THE CHALLENGE: The Homeowners Association had a website but it offered little functionality, and they needed more. HOA leaders and FRONTSTEPS team members met to do a deep dive into the needs of the HOA and its residents. The result is a tailor-made product that enhanced their communication and increased website adoption rates.
- HOA board members wanted a provider that was cost-effective and offered robust support
- Leaders needed an efficient and speedy tool
- Managers wanted a website that included communication modules that connected with the residents and guests within the main
THE OUTCOME: A modern and mobile friendly website that allows residents to view rules/regulations, vote online, review documents, and more. Plus, HOA leaders lauded FRONTSTEPS for the following:
- Personalized recommendations from FRONTSTEPS sales team members that fit the client’s need
- Hands-on training and tech support
- Set-up and design process tailored to client
- Useful online voting
- Personalized recommendations from FRONTSTEPS sales team members that fit the client’s needs
- Seamless hand off to the FRONTSTEPS implementation team, Amy and Kaitlyn
“Amy and Kaitlyn were fantastic and tailored the set-up and design process around my learning style (and lack of IT technical expertise).”
Searching for new community management software? Be sure to download our free checklist, 10 Things Your Community Management Software Must Have to find a solution that's the right fit for your community!