The FRONTSTEPS payments product is slick and wins on cost, resident experience, and admin efficiency. Residents can pay their HOA dues and fees online and community leaders can bask in the glow of happiness, on time payments, and fewer paper cuts. Here’s 7 ways that our solution will improve your workflow.
- You don’t have to deal with the many hassles and costs of accepting and processing paper checks.
- The payment experience is simple, secure, and professional for the resident and the PMC. For the resident, it goes like this: Get automatic balance notification, log in, click pay now. Done.
- FRONTSTEPS support team handles all the calls and questions about payments so you don’t have to.
- Payments are integrated into your website—not a 3rd party or bank website—so more traffic is driven to your site. This means your residents will only need to remember one password instead of two.
- When residents are on your site making their payment, they may discover other things that they can do and other resources you’ve provided. That means fewer phone calls into your office.
- By sending people through your resident portal, we are demonstrating the value that you bring to the community. You’re not just there to collect money and fine them when they do something wrong. You’re there to provide real value. The more value you provide, the more likely you are to keep the business for a long, long time.
- We have competitive rates on ACH, credit and debit card fees.
There are more ways that our payments solution can help you. You can watch a webinar that talks about how FRONTSTEPS will help you stay NACHA compliant or read about why you may be at risk for fraud and liability.
Searching for a tool that will allow your residents to make digital payments? Download our free guide, 4 Key Aspects of an Effective Payment Solution to help guide your search.