Here are the latest fixes and solutions from the FRONTSTEPS team.
- Entry codes that appear in an ePass cannot used by multiple people. The pass type setting flag will be checked before sending the pass to a resident.
- Data can now be pulled by admin in order to send out communications to homeowners and builders.
- Builders/admin have the ability to edit an attachment and in the comment section.
- Marking voicemails as 'Completed' or 'Save for Later' functions properly.
- Using the minimum and maximum date range to search functions properly.
- Homesites that aren’t assigned a primary user will be visible; they will no longer be automatically deleted.
- The publish new content menu at the top of the page displays correctly now.
- Staff can manually match accounts between an existing site and a conversion site.
- Homeowners can no longer see all private listings, contacts, and contact information.
- When using the compare/convert tool address fields display correctly.