According to the Pew Research Center, the most common form of property crime in 2019 was larceny/theft, followed by burglary and motor vehicle theft. The Center also noted that property crime in the U.S. is much more common than any violent crime. So, here’s a question for you, how are you protecting yourself and your community from these types of threats?
A Community Security System in the simplest terms, helps protect and secure homeowners and their property. Providing your community with a security system can completely change the way your community operates. These systems give peace of mind to homeowners which is ultimately priceless. FRONTSTEPS provides solutions that can save your management company money, and your staff that ever so valuable thing we call time.
Our security solutions fully integrate with Kantech hardware and EntraPass, which provides your community with visitor management, telephone entry, and community management tools within one platform.
WHO NEEDS SECURITY SOLUTIONS?
FRONTSTEPS Security Solutions are a great fit for condominium communities, as well as gated or un-guarded residential communities.
WHAT’S INCLUDED WITHIN THESE SOLUTIONS?
- Kantech Integration - FRONTSTEPS is fully integrated with popular hardware components, including KT-1, KT-200,KT-300, KT-400 and KTES telephone entry, as well as EntraPass credentialed access software and Hattrix.
- Streamlined Visitor Management - Expedite visitor and vendor processing while maintaining the highest level of security for your community. Residents can create visitor passes on their own, allowing your team to get visitors and vendors into the community within seconds.
- KTES Integration - FRONTSTEPS is fully integrated with Kantech’s KTES telephone entry system. From real-time syncing to making it easy to edit resident information.
- Package Tracking - Bring simplicity to this process with digital package tracking that allows you to scan, organize, and distribute packages to residents.
- Community Management Solutions - FRONTSTEPS offers everything from community management software, online payments, accounting and violation management software.
There are big differences in violent and property crime rates from state to state and city to city, but one thing most Americans agree on, is the overall concern for safety. By employing a security solution in your community, homeowners can relax and feel more comfortable with where they choose to reside.
Curious on implementing security solutions within your communities? Schedule a demo with a FRONTSTEPS representative today, or email us at email@example.com to discuss all the possibilities on securing your community.